2010 SCAC Sub-District Tennis Tournament
Kiona-Benton High School & Yakima Tennis Club
Saturday-5/15 - Monday-5/17
The SCAC Sub-District Tennis Tournament will be held this Saturday & Monday at Kiona-Benton High School for the schools on the east side and at the Yakima Tennis Club for the schools on the west side. The tournament will start at 10:00 on Saturday and 3:00 on Monday.
1. The tournament will be seeded with non-seeded players being drawn into the bracket. Seeding meetings are at 7:00 on Monday night, 5/10, at Kiona-Benton High School for the east and Granger High School for the west.
2. All matches will be best 2 out of 3. The tournament will be a single elimination tournament until the round of 8 (quarterfinals). Once we are into the quarterfinals, it will be a modified double elimination tournament. We would like to be to the semi-finals of the Consolation Bracket and the finals of the championship bracket to begin Monday’s matches. Bracket sheets and warm-up times will be out later this week.
3. The top four place finishers from each side will advance to the District Tournament the following Friday & Saturday, 5/21-5/22 at Sunnyside High School. This year both the boys and girls will get 4 berths to the state tournament
4. Please bring a can of balls for each entrant you have for this Saturday contests. The YVIAA will provide the balls for next weekend’s tournament.
5. If you have a squeegee or a roller, please bring it in case we have rain.